Funny French Movie and the Seine at night

After sleeping in a tad, Courtney and I headed into the city. We grabbed some food and then went to the institute. We, along with Garret, Chelsea, Bart, and Chester (Garret's host brother), watched Bienvenue chez les ch'tis. It is a french movie which deals with the stereotypes that Southern French people have about those who live in the North of France, and about dispelling said stereotypes. It was very funny, I really enjoyed it. We talked outside for a while and then headed back to the hotel. While there, I washed all the clothes I am taking with me on the next program. In the sink. Then I hung them up on my handy dandy clothesline to dry. I met up with Chelsea, Courtney, and Richard after that and we went on a walk. We walked along the Seine, which was quite indescribable. I took just a few pictures.





Those were all taken at Place de la Concorde.


Walking along the Seine. The picture didn't quite work out, but I like it anyway.
Many of the trees along the Seine are carved up with names. I really like it. When I see things like this in the forest, I don't like it, but this is the city. I think it works.



Double Ms.

After that, we just headed back. Am I going to sleep? Eventually.

Comments

Rachel said…
It makes the trees look almost artistic. I think it does work in the city. The sky in the pictures I think enhance the beauty of the city structures.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home