Hanging out

Church was great today. I had a difficult time staying awake in RS, but it was in French anyway :) Then I went to English SS for the last time. I really love that class. Then sacrament meeting. It was great :) We hung around after church was a little while and then went to Place des Vogues to soak up the sun. It was so wonderful and it even got HOT! I love the weather here right now. Then Melissa, Hanna, and I headed to Miro's. The kind soul that he is, he fed us some lunch. We had baguettes with cheese and some noodles. Mmm. While the girls napped, Miro made some crepe/pancake things for dessert. He found a recipe that didn't have any eggs (because he didn't have any eggs) and it turned out really well. Quite delicious.

Après ca, we headed to the Ricks for pizza and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I forgot how funny it is! There are still some things I like about the new one better, but I love the humor in the old one! After that, Hanna and I went to see the Eiffel Tower at night. It is beautiful.While we were there, some random guy came up while it was sparkling and said, "It's for you." Worst pickup line ever haha. Ca va :)

Then we went to Melissa's apartment. We got lost a little bit... but it worked out. We hung out for a while and it was really fun. I enjoyed myself :)
Timer again. I should have set it for longer because it was difficult to get into that little space! But it was fun anyway. Here's another one.
A little better :) Good times.

Then we headed home. I've been up for quite a while getting everything all packed up. It's been fun ;) I can't believe I'm leaving so soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home