Closed Opera and rats

This morning, I helped Hanna get ready to go to the train station to meet up with her parents in Nice. After she left :(, I went to Opera with Richard, Mike, and Haley only to find it closed for rehearsals. I will just have to go when I come back in two months. Then we got lunch and hung out for a while. We went to the Rat place that is on Ratatouille, the part where the dad shows Remy why humans are evil. Yeah, I went to that store. Here are the rats. It was difficult to take the picture because of the glare, but you can still make them out.
After that, I went to the metro station by the Ricks' apartment to buy a suitcase/backpack. I really like it. I think it will actually work out better than the one I was going to bring because it has more pockets. Also, it came with a lock which will be very useful. I chilled in the hotel for a little while, using the internet. Then Courtney and I started Emma. Such a cute movie. But we got interuppted by Garret and Kevin who came to get my Paris Walks book and then stayed to chat. Then they, along with Courtney, left to their rooms, leaving me all alone. It's okay though - I'm a big girl :)

Comments

Rachel said…
creepy rats, but that is always fun to see things that are portrayed in a movie.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

I'm engaged!

Day 55 - Home