It's a beautiful day...

Well, I originally should have left this morning, but that didn't happen, obviously. From what I've heard, the volcano is still spewing ash into the atmosphere. You wouldn't know to look at the sky though. It is beautiful outside! After getting some lunch, Courtney and I went to the Louvre. I just wanted to see two things: the Seated Scribe and the Code of Hammarabi. Seated Scribe




Code of Hammarabi. It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be.
Then we went to the Jardin des Tuileries and napped there on the grass. It was wonderful, especially in the beautiful, warm sunshine :)
When we woke up, there was a little girl (probably around 18 months) who decided she wanted to play with us. She was so adorable :) After getting some dinner, we went to the Arc du Triomphe. Garret and Kevin were there also so we went up together.


Stairs to the top. Phew...
Champs-Elysées



Eiffel Tower sparkling :)


And back down.
It was awesome! The city is so beautiful at night :)

Then I just came home and packed. Fun fun :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home