Ordinateur Portable

My Favorite Things #38/365

I have had this laptop since I was 14 years old. I cease to be amazed at how long it has lasted! The keys don't look like they've hardly been used (even though they have been used A LOT) and it has rarely given me any trouble! It is very useful to have the laptop here at my apartment. I use it every day. I don't know what I would do without it!! It isn't very portable, but that's alright. I don't really want to take notes in class on a computer, so there really isn't any need to move it, at least not for now.

Comments

You have had that computer for a long time! I hope it keeps on going for you!
Wow, that is one good computer!
Sara said…
What a blessing to have a computer that has lasted for SO LONG!! It does look great for being 4 years old! Good job for taking such good care of it!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home