Not much ado

This morning was pretty uneventful. Hanna and I slept in after being up pretty late... Then Hanna went to her host family's place to pick up her last suitcase. I used the internet from her computer. I didn't have a lot to do, so I cleaned out my inbox. I had EIGHT pages of messages, now I am down to one page! This is a good thing because during the next two months, I will not be able to check my email very often, if at all. Then I watched Frequency on YouTube while I updated my blog. Sounds lame, I know, but I've been walking so much lately, my body just will yell at me if I try it again for too long ;) No joke. While I was watching Frequency, a maid came in. Awkward. She spoke to me in french and I mostly understood so I just let her in. She straightened things up a bit and then cleaned the bathroom. It was a little strange, but nice to have new towels and clean pillowcases.

When Hanna came back with her suitcase, we went to the Ricks. She called her parents and figured out what she needed to do in order to meet up with them. While we went to the metro, I saw a backpack suitcase that might work to take for my next study abroad, but I still wanted to look around, so I went to BHV. I didn't find anything there. Most every suitcase available had to be bought with a set for 100-200 euros. Not gonna happen.

Alors, I went to the Institute and used the internet to update my blog a little bit and also email my mom. Then I went to get a quick dinner with Garret, Kevin, and a girl from the ward named Amanda. Dinner was good. Then we went back to the hotel (not Amanda), and we chilled with Hanna. It was fun. And that's a wrap :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home