Day 78

Today was not too bad. French went well. We learned about the subjunctive. It is very interesting. I like things that I can memorize and this adds to the list. We have a test on it on Thursday. It is only worth 20 points, so it shouldn't be too terrible. During lunchtime (when I did not eat lunch), I printed off my ticket for Disneyland Paris! I am so excited :D The only amusment park that I've been to is Lagoon, so this should be pretty amazing! Then I had music class. We talked about electronic music. I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I totally agree that it is an artform, but I just don't see how it is music. Anywho, then I went to Viagio with Angela and Chelsea for a late lunch. I adore that place. It is cheap, fast, and wonderful! I'm biased though because I love pasta pretty much no matter what, but still. It is really amazing! And you get a free dessert if you are a student. Could things get any better? :)

Then back to my place. I worked on and finished my homework for French! While I was doing that, a mini-band came down my street. It included two trumpets, an accordian, and speakers. It was cute to watch :) Then I studied for the art final. I will be SO happy when that is done with. Well, that's all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home

I'm engaged!