Day 88 - Volcano et Versailles

Last day. Or so I thought! Who ever knew a VOLCANO in ICELAND would keep me from going home?? I sure didn't. I tried to update my blog this morning, but I failed because my internet connection wasn't strong enough. Oh well. Then I met up with Hanna, Garret and his friend Kevin to go to Versailles. The gardens were a little different than I expected. I guess I thought there would be beautiful flowers and I don't know. We also tried to find the cool things that the map said there were in the gardens, but it was such a maze and we couldn't find them. It was still really beautiful. And here are some pictures to prove that.
Oh Gerbear.


If you give a french teacher a camera...

Dying Gallic Trumpeter!


Using timer mode on your camera when it is on top of a backpack which is on top of a bench does not produce the most pleasing picture. But it works ;)




Gallic warrior killing his wife and himself. Or something to that effect.
Lacoon and his sons!


Gorgeous.

After that, we headed home. It was then that I discovered my flight was canceled for sure. My mom was able to call delta and get me a flight for tuesday. Cross your fingers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home