Day 77

French went well today. We reveiwed for the test and started Chapter 13. After studying for a couple hours, we took the test. I think it went pretty well. After that, I went to the Louvre to study the rooms for the Art Final on Wednesday. Ag. So nervous. After the museum closed, I went into the Apple store to use the internet. While I was on my computer, there was a concert going on. I don't know who it was, but it was some kind of rock/indie band. I don't really know, but it was cool to be a part of it. Then I just came home and now I'm going to sleep. Oh yeah, and I figured out that my internet works really good in the toilet, which is right next to the office. Not the most ideal spot, but it works :)

Comments

Rachel said…
that's funny that the internet works better on the toilet. What works works right? You don't have much longer!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home

Day 54 - Dernier Jour