Petit Update

Since I haven't been able to update my blog for a little while, I thought I'd give a little update, so all y'all know what is going on.

Currently, I am 'stranded' in Paris. I was supposed to fly out on Saturday, but the flight got canceled due to a volcano in Iceland spewing ash into the atmosphere. Cool. So I got a flight rescheduled for Tuesday. It looked promising, but then it got canceled too :( What that means is that I will not be able to come home. I will leave for Greece on Saturday, one way or another, to start the Art History Study Abroad. I will have an amazing two months and then, depending if the volcano has chilled out by that time, I will go home for good!

Just so you know :)

Comments

Tairsa said…
Wow Ariel, super intense! Good luck with all that. Greece now!?! I am so excited for you! What an excellent experience!
Ariel said…
Yeah, I know!! I am going to Greece next. It is going to be amazing!
Kim said…
Oh Ariel...sorry you didn't get to go home....but I think it will all work out for the best anyway! Love you ansd so jealous of your amazing experiance! Love you!
Rachel said…
we re sad that we can't see you for a short time but these two months will go by so fast and by the time you come home we will find out what I am having. So you will be just in time for that! We love you and have a blast for the nex two months and keep us updated. we will keep praying that the ash will clear enough in june!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home