Almost there!

I got everything all packed up today. Then Courtney and Richard came over to help me take all the suitcases (my large suitcase and duffel bag, hanna's suitcase and large/heavy purse). The help was very much appreciated. Without it, I probably would have taken about three trips. On the way there, I heaved my huge suitcase onto the metro train. Instead of it landing on the floor, it landed squarely on my left foot :( It hurt so bad. Still does :r And I've got a nice bruise from it. Anyway, we made it to the institute fine and stored the bags in a locked room within a locked room underneath the church. So I'm thinking they'll be pretty darn safe.

En tout cas, while there, I printed off my e-ticket and a few other papers. Then we left and walked around for a bit. We went into a really cute souvenir shop and then just wandered. Hard to get bored in Paris. For dinner, Courtney and I went to Breakfast in America and got pancakes. So delicious. I miss syrup-drenched pancakes. Yum. Then back to the hotel to finish packing to go to Greece tomorrow!!

Comments

Rachel said…
Ouch, how is your foot doing now?
That was nice of them to help you out. How come you have some of Hanna's things?

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home