Getting ready for Aarynn and Lily

My Favorite Things #18/365

Next Thursday, two of my nieces, Aarynn and Lily, will be coming to stay at my house for about a month and a half. I'm very excited! We are going to have a lot of fun together. This is a great opportunity for us to bond. Both girls will be staying in my bedroom (I have three beds in there; I don't really know why, but I do). So I've been doing some cleaning. The area that needed cleaning the most was the bed I don't sleep on and is not under the bed I sleep on (I have a trundle bed). I had a lot of my stuff piled on this bed. I wish I had taken a before picture. I think the bed looks great! It is now ready to be slept in!

Comments

Who is sleeping on this bed?

The girls are soo very excited to spend the summer in Utah!
Ariel said…
I am thinking Aarynn and then Lily will sleep on the trundle bed. I am glad they are excited!
It will be so fun for them to be here! I know that my girls are way excited, I hope that they get to spend lots of time together!
Are they sleeping in the same bed or different beds?
Ariel said…
They are different beds. This is a single bed and the trundle is stored under my bed, but it pops up. Will that be alright with them?
They will totally love sleeping on separate beds! I think they'll be pretty amazed with the trundle bed...how it hides and all!

Eight days from today and we'll be driving to the airport! Putting them on the plane. And waiting on pins and needles until Mom calls me and lets me know they are safely with her!
Sara said…
What a great opportunity! I hope that you have been enjoying them spending the summer in Utah!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home