Day 21 - Class, Louvre, FHE

Class was good today. I had French 102 and Religion. Not bad. After that, I headed to the Louvre with Haley and Chelsea. I didn't bring my SLR with me because it wouldn't fit, so I took my point and shoot. Wow. What a difference. I knew I loved my SLR, but not I really love my SLR! I didn't take any good pictures, but I'll tell you that I did see Charles I Dismounted by Van Dyck. That was pretty exciting. I love to see paintings that I recognize. After we chilled at the Louvre for a while, we headed out (well, we lost Chelsea and found Richard) to the Ricks' place. We were a little early so we went to see the Eiffel Tower. We saw it all lit up. It was pretty awesome. Then off to the Ricks'. We played a charade-type game for FHE and it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed myself. And I was able to use their super fast internet to update my blog. So it all worked out well and it was a good night!

PS Thanks to those of you who have been able to post comments. I really appreciate them!

Comments

Alex said…
Its so true! you can't really love your SLR until you've tried it, and then had to go without it... I remember when mine broke... that was a sad day, other cameras just aren't the same...
I'm still so jealous... I would love to see what you're seeing, it probably would mean a lot more now that I've taken an art history class, which, for the record... I pay great attention in... it was just we were talking about mannerism, mannerism architecture no less...
I would make more comments but somehow I can't log in easily - in fact, I have to sign up for an account every time I make a comment. Forgive me for not contributing more! I love your blog!! Keep up the good work!
Rich said…
Hey I'm mentioned in your blog! Yay!
Tairsa said…
I'm so glad I found your blog! It's sound like you are having a blast! Isn't the Louvre incredible?

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home