Day 58 - Worrisome tests

French was fine today. We are having a test next tuesday. I definitely do not feel prepared. We just took the chapter 10 test on Monday so we really haven't learned anything in chapter 11 yet! I hope all goes well... After that, I waited in the hall while the others were in 362. I was just reading through my textbook and napping a little. I also met Elder Smiley, from Orem, and a very strange Elder Smee (I think), from Scotland. It was interesting. Then we headed to the Louvre for art class. It was mostly just presentations from the class. She also talked to us about the final. At the time of our final, she will give us a painting. We have to find it (that's the part that worries me the most; the Louvre is huge!) and prepare a commentary in 15 minutes. Then we have to take up 10-15 minutes giving our commentary to her and the class. It really isn't that bad. It just makes me nervous because you really can't prepare. Also, I'm nervous, as I said, about having to find the painting. AH! I really wish I could stop worrying about things.

Then I headed home. I was able to talk to my mom, Melodie, and Chris on facebook. That was fun. Then I wrote my relgion paper. It ended up being 6.5 pages. Not bad. I also washed my dress from the thrift store. Oh my, it was gross. But now it is drying and I will be able to wear it on Sunday!

Bon week-end!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

I'm engaged!

Day 55 - Home