Day 47 - Music and Religion

Since I did three walks this weekend, I just stayed in today. I studied for and did my Music 101 test and also worked on my religion presentation. Nothing exciting to report. I got a little frustrated with everything because I feel like there is so much I have to do (aka 12 concerts and accompanying reports along with lots of french homework and tests and the walks!!) and I just want to explore Paris and go to the museums! Is there something wrong with that? :) I will be fine; I just wish I had a little bit more freedom!

PS I started reading The Da Vinci Code (I'm still reading Wuthering Heights but it's a bit depressing). Anyway, it is awesome because when he mentions the sites, I know exactly what he's talking about. Place du Vedome? I was there last week. Musee du Louvre? I have class there. Oh and Rue de Rivoli? I go there almost every day! It really is incredible to be here! It hasn't fully hit me until now. I live in Paris!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home