Day 69 - Full Day

Today was a good day. I missed Relief Society because I got to Church late. The reasons for this predicament were as follows - Daylight Savings Time started today, I am so tired from London, and Line 1 was closed, which makes it take longer for me to get to Church. En tout cas... Church was great! Afterwards, Shaina, Rebecca, Melissa, and I went to Miro's place for lunch. We had spaghetti. Yum. Pasta is my absolute favorite! It is always good :) Then I went to the Louvre to try and study for my final a little bit. I had troubles finding the room that I needed to study in, so I just looked around. A really cute French boy came up to me. He started speaking French, but starting speaking English after he saw the glazed over look on my face haha He kept asking me to walk with him through the galleries, but I stayed put (by the Winged Victory) because hey, I've seen Taken :) It was fun though. We talked for about a half an hour. Then I went to the Arc du Triompe to meet with Miro, Todd, and others to go to a sister missionary concert in the Versailles ward. It was really amazing. My favorite pieces were the harp solos by Soeur Smart and Angela (from our group). It was a great concert. Then we headed to our homes.

C'est tout :)

Comments

Rachel said…
That's cool that you talked with that guy for so long and I am glad that you stayed in one place instead of walking around with him.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home