Day 62 - Church, Baptism, Concert

Today was a pretty good day. I wore my thrift store dress today :) I really like it. In RS, we talked about Adam and Eve. I couldn’t understand the translator that well, so I just read the lesson out of the book. For SS, I went to the Young Single Adult SS. However, there weren’t many YSAs there. Oh well. It was actually really good. Landon, the teacher, has very clear and slow French. So it is a good chance for me to practice and I can still learn. We talked about the rest of Joseph’s story today. I love that story! Then off to Sacrament meeting. I’m drawing a blank as to what the talks were on, but they were good :)

After church, I went with Chelsea and Angela to their apartment. We chatted for a little while and then Chelsea and I headed to the baptism of two children, Néphy and Lovely. It was really neat :) As soon as Lovely came out of the water, she had the biggest smile on her face. It was very sweet :) Après ca, we went to a concert at L’église St. Merry. Only this one was just piano and it wasn’t nearly as interesting. Oh well, I have to get my concerts done!

Homework time...

Comments

Rachel said…
That is neat that you were able to see those two baptisms. What a special experience. Do you know them?

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home