Day 49 - Deux FHEs

Today was a pretty great day. Classes were good. My religion presentation went well. I repeated a lot (the reason for this was because I was telling about the destitute situation of many of the Saints. They were starving to death and they had nothing; what else could I say??) and only half the class paid attention, but that was just fine with me! I really like Bro. Euvrard. He's an interesting and nice teacher. We also got our midterms back and I think everyone got A's! I'm glad he is understanding of how hard it is to do homework in Paris! :)

After class, some of us just chilled for a while and talked about a lot of random things. it was fun :) Then we headed to the Ricks' apartment for FHE. Nothing in particular to report. Dr Ricks told us some info about Normandy, which is this Thursday! I'm excited! Then we had some delicious dessert, a chocolate tart with ice cream. Yum. After that was done, Hanna and I went to the Young Single Adult FHE. Chelsea and Richard were also there. It was really cool! I'm definitely going to go again. We started out by talking a little with the people there. Then they had a spiritual thought/discussion. Even though it wasn't in English, I was really able to feel the Spirit as the members were sharing their ideas. It was awesome! After that, we mingled for a while. It was a lot of fun! I miss meeting new people. Not that I don't like the people in our group, but it is nice to see fresh faces :) More specifically, fresh guy faces... :D

Then back to my place for what else - homework! A demain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home