Day 51 - Just another day in Paris

Today was pretty good. French was the same as usual. We have a test on Monday. I'm feeling okay about it. There is a lot of vocab to remember, but I'm pretty good at that, so I should be fine. And you know what? If I don't do well, I won't even remember a year from now. I'll remember how much fun I had here in Paris! I will still work hard, of course, but I don't need to stress like I did in high school (Wow. College has definitely changed me!!). Anyway, several of us hung out in the Louvre (best sentence ever :D) until art class started. Shaina, Hanna, and I had some great fun in the Grand Gallery. We recreated three works of art with ourselves, if that makes sense. They turned out great! And the guard quite enjoyed watching us :) (Hanna had the pictures taken on her camera, so I'll have to comandeer those from her later) After we did that for a while, Valerie came and we started class. It was fine today. It was mostly just presentations from my classmates. I really hope I am going to be ready for the final!

For dinner, we had something very interesting. We had potatoes along with this really rare hamburger/steak patty. It looked like hamburger, but tasted like steak. Honestly, it didn't worry me at all. First of all, I like rare steak anyway and second of all, if they are eating it, I figure it's pretty safe for me. Anyway, that was my cultural experience for the day :)

Normandy tomorrow!

Comments

Breanna said…
I don't think it should be called, "Just another day in paris"...it should be like "ANOTHER DAY IN PARIS!!"

Jk ariel, I'm just jealous! I should stop staying just another day in provo and be like YAY!! ANOTHER DAY IN PROVO!!

:D

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home