Day 64 - Music, what is your favorite?

Sorry, but no pictures again. Today was pretty good. In French, we did the very first part of chapter 12. After lunch, I had music. We talked about German Art Song. It is really cool. Then we shared our favorite songs (mostly we just shared a song we like, but was not necessarily our favorite). I played Such Great Heights by the Postal Service. It is a cool song, you should check it out. Then study time for the French test! I had been studying so much I just wanted to get it over with. And finally we did. It went okay. Not as good as the last one, but fine nonetheless. After hanging out at the Institute (and getting some yummy pasta for dinner), I met up with Miro, a guy from the ward, and we went to a concert. Just us. Just kidding :) We met up with the most of the people in our group (including Dr Ricks) and went to this club-type place to listen to the concert. It was very interesting. It was hard to really call it music at some instances because they were just pounding on and hitting various items. But it was really cool and I liked it. One of the guys played a Marimba that had aluminum foil under the keys. It made a really awesome sound! And that was the end of my day. I headed home and packed - LONDON tomorrow! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home