Day 63 - Paris=My Daily Life :)

French class was pretty good today. We finished up Chapter 11, which means what? Test tomorrow. Hoorah. For lunch, Shaina and I got pasta. Mmm. I love pasta so much. Then off to Religion. It was the second to last class! I can't believe it is almost over. After chatting about relationships at the Institute, Shaina, Hanna, and I went to Gare du Nord. I had to get my ticket to get back from London at the end of this weekend. Then we went to the Louvre and I used the internet in the Apple store so I could update my blog. We walked around for a bit before heading to the YSA FHE. It was great, as always. When I got home, I talked to Mel for a little while and now I am going to study French. Woohoo ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home