Day 57 - Thrift Shopping Success

Classes were good today. We got our tests back in French. I am really happy with my score! Yay :) Then in Music, we talked about Stravinsky's Le Sacre du Printemps. It is very interesting. Look it up on YouTube, if you have the time. It is considered a ballet, but it is very different than usual ballets. Après ca, a few of us went thrift shopping. I found an awesome dress!
I am really happy with it. When I first saw it, I didn't like it very much. But when I tried it on, I loved it! I wish my host mom was here so she could wash it for me (she does our laundry), but I guess I'll have to figure something else out. I'm excited to wear it! After we thrift-shopped ourselves out, we got some absolutely wonderful gelato. It was so good and it didn't even make my stomach hurt! Hoorah!

A demain :D

Comments

Alex said…
Well... when in France... Shop right? :) I love how it matches the room. :)
Breanna said…
I LOVE IT!! You are the best shopper EVER!! :D
Emily Peterson said…
Super cute dress Ariel!!!! I love it!!!
Cami said…
LOVE the dress and you look beautiful!!!! Where's your host mom?
Rachel said…
I LOVE that dress. and it does look so good on you too!
Does she not like you to do your own laundry? Where is she?
Rachel said…
Abi aid you look beautiful and that she misses you!
Ariel said…
Thanks everyone! I am excited to wear it. As you will hear about soon, I did wash it. My host mom was skiing for the weekend and she doesn't let us do our own laundry, so I just washed it in the sink with some detergent.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home