Day 56 - Class, Test, FHEs

Classes went well today. After religion, I took my French test. It went really well! I really like vocab because I'm good at memorizing information. I decided I am kind of like a sponge. I love to absorb information that I learn. It's what I've always done. However, instead of being able to turn it into useful things (like French sentences), I am just good at spitting it out the same way it came in. Though this isn't always the case, it fits me pretty well. Anyway.

After that, I went to FHE at the Ricks apartment. I gave the spiritual thought. I based it off of Alma 14:13. No matter what happens in our lives, we just need to keep going and we need to trust in the Lord. Even if something truly awful happens, we need to understand that there is still purpose in our lives because we have a Heavenly Father who loves us more than we can possibly imagine! After that, we had some delicious brownies with ice cream. Yum!

A few of us went to the young single adults FHE. It was good. One of the guys there, Jeremy, was kind enough to translate the lesson for me. I hope he didn't get too annoyed, but I am very grateful for it! The lesson was on friendship. We need to be a good friend and we need to seek out good friends. Then we just chilled for a while and talked. It was quite enjoyable!

That's it for the night; I better tuck in ;)

Comments

Rachel said…
That is very nice of Jermey to translate for you.

Also that is a good spritual thought that you gave.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home