Day 27 - Church

Church was pretty good today. In order to understand Relief Society a little better, I brought the lesson handbook. So I read through the lesson while the lesson was being given in French. It worked out fine. Then I went to English Sunday School. I was the only one from our BYU group who went today. The class was so big today! The visitors tripled or even quadrupled the size of the class. It was a good class today. We talked about the Abrahamic covenant. The teacher didn't show up so the other teacher (they switch off) did a spontaneous lesson. I have the Old Testament study guide, so he was able to go from that. It went really well. It was fun to have so many people in the class. Then I went to sacrament meeting. I grabbed a headphone thing. It was a new one and it worked really well so I was able to understand the talks. It was a really good feeling. Hopefully Church can go this well every week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home