Day 41 - Church and studying

Not a whole lot going on today. Church was great. I really love the English Sunday School. I have never fully appreciated Adult Sunday School and now I do. I like the people in there and I like that we get visitors almost every week to add their opinions to the mix. It is a good class. I'm glad that they offer it. Also, there is a little boy who comes with his mom (probably a little over a year old) who looks kind of like my nephew SJ. He has big blue eyes and blonde hair that curls softly in the back. Aw. However, SJ's hair has a strawberry blonde tint to it and he has amazing dimples, so they look a little bit different :)

After church, we headed back to our place. I have been studying for religion. I hope all goes well tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home