Day 16 - Classes

Just classes today. French 102 is great. I feel really comfortable there because, let's face it, I'm not good at French and it is a basically beginner class. I'm really happy that I switched classes. Even though I'll have to take 201 in the fall. Then I sat in on French 362 (it is a history class) because I didn't really have anything else to do. It was pretty interesting. After that, we all headed to the Louvre for our art class. I was going to post some pictures that I took, but the computer isn't loading. I didn't take too many. But I saw a couple of paintings that I recognized. I love seeing paintings that I have studied in classes. I can't really describe the feeling, but I love it. After class, a lot of people went out to eat for Brooklyn's birthday. Since I was getting dinner with my family, I decided to just head home. I had zucchini soup followed by a crepe with an egg in it, then chocolate creme for dessert. I ate with just Marine because the Duchamps parents went out. It was fun to talk to her. When I said "often," she laughed a bit because she was surprised that I said it with the "t" sound. She said that in all the English classes that she has taken, she was told to say "often" without the t sound like "offen." I think that is so interesting because it isn't a rule or anything that we have. I've never even thought about it before. Anyway, sorry for no pictures. Hopefully my computer will start behaving soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home