Day 28 - Classes et FHE

Nothing in particular to report today. French and religion were the same as usual. Test tomorrow is French! Hope all goes well with that. After religion, we had a short review session. Then Hanna and I tried to get into the Pompidou library to get internet access, but it wasn't open. So we went back to the institute and I played Ping Pong with Shaina. It was so much fun. We didn't exactly abide by the rules :) We played off the floor, windows, wall, etc. That's how I like to do it. If you get finicky about the rules, then it just isn't quite so fun. It isn't for me, at least. Anyway, then Shaina, Courtney, Hanna, and I headed to the Ricks' apartment for FHE. I wish I could have joined in on all the festivites (including an escargot eating competition), but I had to do my French homework. We got a listening section part and I can't access it on my computer at my place because my internet is not good. So I had to do it there. It was not so fun to have to do that. Also, I wanted to update my blog, but that wasn't going to happen because I didn't have enough time after I finished that homework. Ah well. Trials make us stronger right? Kind of strange trials I'm having. Anyway, I had better study for French so that I don't fail the test tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home

I'm engaged!