Day 32 - In for the day

Nothing to report for today. I decided to stay in. I've been trying to update my blog pretty much all day. In between, I had a large lunch and I finished reading The Starrigans of Little Brook Bottom (my mom sent it to me in a package). It is a good kids book. I'd recommend it, if you can even find it.

So since I was spending the day inside, I decided that I should get some homework done. I started with my concert reports for Music 101. On the word document, I wrote down my name, the name of the concert, and the date. Then I drew a blank. I know next to nothing about music. I only know if I like it or if I don't. That's where my expertise ends. Dr. Ricks gave us some questions to think about, but I don't even know how to answer them. I'm seriously musically challenged. So then I decided that I would start working on my religion presentation. We have to make a power point presentation for it. No problem, I thought. Until I realized I don't have Microsoft Office anymore. When I got my computer it was supposed to come with Microsoft Office. But I never found the code to input, so I only got to use it a certain number of times. Well, now the trial is over and it won't let me use any Microsoft Office program. Seriously, could anything else go wrong with my computer? I have such back luck with technology. So, since I couldn't do my religion presentation, I played Spider Solitaire out of frustration. Not exactly what I had in mind for the day... :r

Ah. To suffer in Paris... ;)

Comments

Alex said…
:) yes... we all feel so bad for you... actually, it is a bummer when computers don't work no matter where you are in the world... but still, paris...

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home

I'm engaged!