Day 15 - Classes, Zara, and Not-so-Simply Market

After much contemplation, I have decided to switch from 201 to 102. Though it would be great to get the 201 credit that I need for my major, I don't want to stress myself out a ton to get it. You know? Anyway, so I will let you know tomorrow how the class goes.

After classes, a few of us (Shaina, Hanna, Courtney, and I) headed over to Zara. It is like a department stores with low prices. I browsed over the clearance/soldes rack and found some pretty cool stuff.
I have been wanting a feather headband for forever. Finally I found one for a good price! So now I have an awesome headband and I got it from Paris :)
They had many cute skirts there but I limited myself to one. I really like it and it has side pockets. I adore skirts with pockets. Seriously.Then I found these cardigans on the double clearance rack. I love them!It is really hard for me to take pictures of myself, so this is the best I have. I really like this cardigan. I didn't take a picture of the other one, but I am actually wearing it right now (I know what you are thinking. Why doesn't she just take a pic, download it, and put it on? Well, with my internet being so picky, I'm just going to go with the pictures I've already dumped in my computer. I want to utilize the internet while I can).

After that, we all went our separate ways home. When I got to Boulogne (that's where I live), I went to the local grocery store, Simply Market, to grab some food. This was the third time I'd gone there. The first time, a security guy accused Rosalie of stealing. The second time, an employee treated me like an idiot. This time, the security guy that accused Rosalie followed me around the store. So both Rosalie and I have decided to walk a little further to the larger grocery store in town. I do not want to go back to Simply Market.

More tomorrow :)

Comments

Cami said…
Cute! I love all the stuff you got! I want something from Paris!!! :)
Breanna said…
Ohhh! Like like like like!! :Dpa

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home