Day 19 - Soldes

Not a whole lot happened today. Hanna and I went to Hotel de Ville and looked at the Soles. We went into a store called Miss Coquines. Among all the incredibly expensive stores along rue de Rivoli, this store has really great prices. They had stacks of shoes that were buy 2 for 10 euro. Pretty amazing. That is about $6.50-$7 per shoe. Not bad at all.

So I got these two. Aren’t they cute? The black pair was the very last one in stock and it just happened to be my size. My lucky day :)

After that, we headed to the Ricks’ apartment, where Hanna grabbed a letter and I talked to mom on the phone for a little bit. And that is how my day played out. More tomorrow.

Comments

Breanna said…
You are SO super lame!! I heart your shoes! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home