Day 39 - Devoirs et cacahuetes

I went to Simply Market today (I know that I swore I wouldn't go again, but Rosalie and I figured out that if we don't bring anything with us, we don't get harassed). I've been wanting peanuts for a while. I figured they'd be really expensive because peanut butter (if you ever can find it) is super expensive and peanut M&Ms are also really expensive. Well, I found a bag of peanuts today and they were not expensive. They were only .77 euros. Not bad! I was pleased :)

Anyway, today I am just working on homework. I'd love to go out because the weather isn't too bad, but I really need to get homework done. I need to write half a page for French (doesn't seem like much, but it is when you have to write in a different language), work on my religion presentation, and study for the three tests I have coming up next week! I think I can, I think I can... :)

Comments

Rachel said…
I know you can, I know you can!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home

I'm engaged!