Day 43 - Sweltering Paris

Today was SO HOT! I need to get a skirt or shorts or something because I was dying in jeans today. Today we started our lecture at Notre Dame. We talked outside. It was pretty miserable because it was so hot and humid! What didn't make sense is that we would stand in the sun when shade was ten feet away. Oh well, we were at Notre Dame :)
Park behind the cathedral.

Then to the Cluny museum.

The museum was cool, though more frustrating than the last time I went because my receiver stopped working so I had to run to hear what she was saying. But that's okay, it was pretty cool anyway. Then off to Sainte-Chapelle.
So I think I am not meant to love Sainte-Chapelle. Because not only was the front section still covered up for restoration, we had a very stressful assignment. Two actually. It wasn't doable but we all did the best we could.


Because we'd worked hard on our assignment, we went to my favorite cheesecake place: Berko. It is so amazing. I wish it was in Utah. After using the bathroom in the visitors center, we went to the park behind Notre Dame and ate our heavenly cheesecake :) It was quite nice.

Then we headed back to the hotel area. We went to the grocery store to get food. Before that, we went to H&M right by the grocery store in the mall to get some skirts so I can survive this heat! Then we went to the hotel. Today was very exhausting but it has been another great day in Paris!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home