Day 47 - Night Appointment at the Louvre

I slept in a tiny bit this morning because we didn't have class this morning. Then several of us made our way to Villa Savoie by Le Corbussier in Poissy, which is just outside of Paris. It was really cool!It would be awesome to have a house like that, so open to nature. Except at night...














She loves it :)

They ran into my picture...
The picture I was taking :)

Love jumping pics :)

She's a rhino
Mini-house


Back to the city. I used some internet at the hotel because it was free today. Apparently, something was broken? I don't know why it was free but why question blessings? Then a couple of us went to Viagio to grab some dinner. Love that place. Then to the Louvre for class!
We pretty much ran through everything ancient, but it was really good. Gotta love the Louvre; I can never get sick of it. We saw a couple things that I hadn't seen yet.






Greek sculpture of a Hermaphrodite (Hermes + Aphrodite)
All very interested.

Love her.


Then back to the hotel on RER C. We were sitting next to these adorable girls playing hand games :) So fun. Once back at the Etap, I used some more internet. Love the internet. And that's about it for today!

Comments

Emily Peterson said…
I love the jumping shots!! Very fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

I'm engaged!

Day 55 - Home