Day 50 - On our toes

We finished the architectural tour this morning. We didn't look at anything that I haven't seen before, so I didn't take many pictures. This car was in the Place Vedome. Don't ask me why. I have my own gallery!

Then we went to the Jacquemart-Andre and were given the assignment to write on three works. I did so and then slept for a while. It was nice. After eating lunch, we went to the Mac store to use internet, again. So hard to live without modern technology. Then to class in the Louvre.
Marie d' Medici cycle.



Tiny!
Loving the Louvre.

We ended early and were given one freewrite. I wrote on this last one.

Then we hopped onto the RER. We went to the grocery store for dinner, ate at the hotel, then headed to Parc de St. Cloud with Tabitha and Elisabeth to see one of the largest firework shows in the world! From a distance of course because it cost 90 some-odd euros to see it up close. It was so cool. The show lasted for two hours. It got a little chilly so all three of us cozied into a blanket. Good times.





This is what happens when you leave the shutter on for a long time :)


After the finale, we headed back to the hotel. Tabitha got separated from us on the tram so she was seated a little bit away. Well, when it was time to get off, Elisabeth and I got off, but Tabitha had been resting her eyes so she did not get off. I ran to the door to try to keep it open, but she couldn't get off in time. So Elisabeth and I stood there as Tabitha waved goodbye to us through the door. It was really hilarious. Luckily she was able to get off at the next stop and just barely catch the next tram, so she was back in about 4 minutes. Happy day. Then Elisabeth did some dancing for us outside of the hotel.
But there was a creepy guy watching us so we hurried back inside. Excellent Saturday night.

Comments

Emily Peterson said…
The fireworks look awesome!! And I love that you have your own gallery!! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home