Day 30 - Truth Restored

Today was a very chill day, though it was quite hot. We started it off by going to church, which was in English, of course :) Church was great! I love our church. No matter where you are in the world, you can find it! Not only that, but it will have the same format, the same doctrine, the same Gospel. I love it!
Then Elisabeth and I headed out to Hyde park. After eating lunch, I napped in the shade. It was so nice and I slept for so long. It was quite refreshing. Then we walked around for a little while, trying to find Speakers' Corner, which we did eventually find.
This is a place where people can speak their beliefs, whether they be religious or secular. We heard some very strange things.

He was our favorite. Jesus made your orange juice.

After hearing all of the things that were said by the religious people, I am ever more grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so thankful that I have all the truths in my life. I do not know what I would do without the knowledge that I have. I know without a doubt that the Gospel is true. It works out too well to be false. It feels too right to be a lie! I love our Church!

And thus ended our day in the sunshine.

Comments

Wonderful testimony, Ariel! Thank you for sharing it with us. I think sometimes we take our faith for granted, and it takes hearing others ideas or misconceptions to really appreciate what we have!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home