Day 29 - The reason my blog is titled as it is

The first museum we went to this morning was the Tate Britain.



Triptych by Bacon. Odd.










Then we were instructed to head to the Wallace Collection after having some lunch. Several of us headed there right away and ate lunch in front of the building.
For lunch, I had a tuna with sweet corn sandwich. It was quite delicious.

Finally we headed into the museum. It was uptight so I didn't think we could take pictures. That was okay though because there wasn't anything particularly famous there except for this:
The Swing by Fragonard. Pretty cool. And also very small.


After class, Tabitha and I went to Leicester Square to try to get tickets for Legally Blond. Unfortunately, they were full priced so we decided not to go. We got fish and chips for dinner (delicious), then decided that we would try to get tickets to Wicked. Elisabeth, Ali, Shamra, and Hilary also decided to go. So we did go there and got great tickets for way cheap! So exciting. After getting some ice cream we headed into the show. AH! It was so incredible. We had great seats for a great price. We could see everything wonderfully and had the most amazing experience. This was my third time seeing it and this Elphaba was seriously the best I have ever heard. Mind-blowing. I loved it so much! Legally Blonde would have been fun, but would not have offered the same incredible experience that Wicked can give out so easily. I just loved it. I did not want it to end ever! But, unfortunately, it did end and we had to journey back to our hotel.
If you have the chance to see this, do not pass up the opportunity! You will never regret it!

Comments

Emily Peterson said…
The Wicket Theatre is pretty cool, isn't it?! I love that they put the green lights on the outside of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home