Day 2 - Mostly le Louvre

Today, we got our Louvre student pass. It is wonderful. It cost 13 euro and it last a whole year! The Louvre is so amazing. There is so much to see. I am so glad I have such a long time to see it all! If I had only a short amount of time, I don't know what I would do!!

This is not the Louvre, obviously, but I forgot to post this on last night. This was the view from the hotel room. I thought it was pretty cool.

Greek Sculptures. I don't really know the name for most of them.

Momento Mori. This shows up in a lot of art from different periods. It is a dead body/skeleton that reminds the viewer that they will die one day.
I love this column.
Interesting, whatever it is...
And the pyramid. I took this from outside. I'll post better pictures later.

Comments

Rachel said…
You didn't post a picture of your favorite statue. But I love all the ones that you posted. The Louvre is such an amazing structure. Can't wait to see more pictures, thanks for sharing.
Breanna said…
Sweet! Looks like you're having fun! :D
It seems so unreal that you are actually there. I love the statues and the column - amazing, just simply amazing! Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home