Food

At home, I was never much of an eater. I liked food, sure, but I never really craved food in general. Not that the food wasn't great, I just never really thought about it much. Paris has changed me. The food, even the most basic things, are SO good. It is difficult to explain properly. Anyway, I find that I can't wait until dinner. I love eating lunch around the corner from the institute. Breakfast, not so much, but it's going to get a little better since I got some yogurt to supplement my toasted baguette and confiture breakfast. Anyway, just thought I would share. It will be interesting to see if this want for food diminishes once I get back to the states or not. We shall see.

Yesterday, Rosalie and I went to the grocery store that is around the corner (kind of) from where we live. I got some yogurt and pudding stuff for breakfast, snacking, dessert, whatever. I just don't want to be hungry, ya know? Anyway, I wanted to get it cold and I'm not sure what our refrigerator privileges are, so I just stuck them outside my window. I think it is kind of fun to be using this very old technique of keeping food cold.

Comments

Awesome idea! Good thinking! So glad that you have awakened to food! Good stuff!
Sara said…
Oh boy! I wish I didn't love food as much as I do! I do like your way of keeping your food cool! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home