Day 1 - J'aime Paris

So I am here in Paris now! It is so exciting to be here. The flight was fine, though very long and I wasn't able to get much sleep. I haven't done a whole lot here yet, but I've done enough that it could keep some content for their whole lives - and I have three months of it! I feel very blessed to be able to come to this beautiful city.

The plane before we boarded.I love how the ice accumulates on the window.

Beautiful Sunrise

There was so much fog that we did not see the runway until we hit the runway. I am so glad that technology today allows planes to see better than the naked eye can!Our tiny hotel room. Don't you think the beds are weird? They look like child bunk-beds. The WC is not in the picture, it is right next to me. The other door you see in the picture goes to the shower. Then the sink was on the other side of the room. Intense. And that is my roommate Rosalie.

Part of Notre Dame and the starting-to-set sun.

Cobblestone streets. Cool, right?And the one you've all been waiting for! The Eiffel Tower. It really is amazing.

Well, more pictures tomorrow. For now, I have got to get some sleep!

Comments

Cami said…
That's SO awesome! Can't wait to see more pictures! When do you move in with your host family? Be safe! Love ya!
Alex said…
I'm super jealous! we had a french lady come and try and get us all to come to France next fall during my art history class... :) I was like, I know someone who is there right now! Have fun, I can't wait to see your pictures!
PS: those are the kind of beds they have on cruise ships. :) except not as cool colors. :)
Breanna said…
YAY ARIEL!! I'm so excited for you!! and am SOOOO super jealous! I hope you have the time of your life! Thanks for posting these pictures! It's so fun to see!
Rachel said…
Thanks for sharing. I love the look of the ice on the window. very neat.
Kim said…
Yay yay yaya!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all your updates! Keep it up! You won;t regret it!
I love all of your pictures! Keep posting and we will all live this experience with you! Love you so much! Mom
I am so happy that you are having such a great time! What great memories you will have!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home