Day 13 - Church

Second week in Church. It was good. I wasn't falling asleep so much as last week, so that's definitely good :) For Relief Society, it was combined with Priesthood for a fifth Sunday lesson. I understood very little. Then I headed over to the English Sunday school. There were about 10 people in the class, all were adults except for Emily, who is another girl on the program, and me. But it was really great. I was paying really close attention to the lesson because I could actually understand what he was saying. It was a really interesting lesson actually. We talked mostly about Cain. Interesting insights. Anyway, then off to Sacrament meeting. I grabbed some English translating headphones, but they were mostly static. I caught a couple words, but the rest was loud static. Oh well. I think when I get back to the states, I will want to pay really close attention to what is being said because I will be so grateful that I understand!

That was pretty much everything I did this day. I read Howl's Moving Castle. I got this book when I was in about 5th grade from Terra Otterson. Until now, I had never read past the first page. I don't know why, I just never got around to it. Now I am finally reading it and it is really good. I am liking it a lot. It is kind of quirky :)

Well that is all for this day. Pictures will appear on the next post :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home