Day 6 - Mon Anniversaire

Today is my 19th birthday and also was my first day in a French ward.

Church went alright. I didn't sleep well last night, so I was drifting of during all the meetings. It didn't help that it was all in a language that I do not understand at all. Sure I can understand some words, but that doesn't really help me. Oh well. After that, I went to the Ricks' apartment. They fed lunch to those of us who were there. We had delicious grilled cheese sandwiches. Mine had ham in it. Yum. I played with Max and Jack for a while on the Wii and we also played Uno. Before we had dinner, I was able to get on skype and talk to Rachel and Mom for a while. That was really nice! For dinner, we had a lemon/salmon pasta dish along with pureed carrots. It was really good. Then we had chocolate cake. Delicious! It had two layers of mousse accompanied by a layer of cake. It was then covered completely with melty chocolate. It was really good.

If you would like to see a picture of me blowing out candles, go here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home

I'm engaged!