By the way, my internet connection is REALLY horrible. It is so hard to post pictures. I am on a friend's computer right now. Anyway, I have sooo many pictures to post. I plan on going to the Ricks' tomorrow and pretty much update my blog and hopefully get on skype. It makes me really frustrated because I really want to do these things all the time, but I will take what I can get! Be patient with me. And Rachel, pictures of my favorite statue are pending! It is SO amazing, so it will be worth the wait :)

Comments

Rachel said…
Ariel I still don't see the picture of the statue. Did you post them and they just haven't showed up? I am loving the pictures though! Thanks for sharing
Ariel said…
I posted it a few days ago and I know it has shown up because mom said something about it to me. It is on day #2 at the end. It is the Winged victory. Just keep going down and you'll find it.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home