The Neighbor's Cat

My Favorite Things #24/365

So I thought my cat Oliver was fat. That was until I saw the Moore's cat Squeaky. The Moore's have been our next-door neighboor's for as far back as I remember. I think they have always had this cat Squeaky, again, as far back as I can remember. Well, I hadn't seem him for a while, so I thought he'd gone the way of all cats. However, I was mistaken. One day when I was taking Minni out, this huge cat came ambling over to me. Wow. I think he is very impressive; don't you?These pictures don't even do justice. If you could see and feel this cat in person, then you would realize how fat this cat is!!

Comments

HOLY COW! I didn't know that they even had this cat...last one I knew of was Mitzy, I thought that they always had simease cats, guess not!
Rachel said…
one day you should try to compare them, that would be fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home