Harry Potter on CD

My Favorite Things #17/365

One day I was listening to the radio as I was driving in my car. I realized that while I liked some songs that played, most of the songs on the radio did not interest me. This is when I decided to start listening to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on CD. It is great! Jim Dale is a fantastic reader and, of course, JK Rowling is a fantastic writer! I finished it much quicker than I planned (I wanted to finish it right when the movie came out, which doesn't happen until July!) so I started listening to the seventh book. I'm over half way done with that now. Next, I think I will listen to LOTR on CD. I love reading books, but sometimes, like when you are driving or cleaning your room, you can't read, so it is a great alternative to listen to the books, at least I think so!

Comments

I think LOTR would be much easier to 'read' if I listened to it!
I love listening to the Harry Potter tapes/CDs. I plan on putting some of the books on my iPod.

Tom and I got the Hobbit, and the first two parts of the LOTR books on CD. We still need to get the last one.

Steph, if you do buy it, make sure to get the unabridged version!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home

I'm engaged!