My New Bike

My Favorite Things #16/365

This fall, I will be moving to Provo to attend BYU. I chose the cheapest on-campus housing, Wyview Park apartments. The only downside about this choice is that it is the farthest on-campus housing. It isn't terribly far, just over a mile away, but I didn't want to walk that everyday. So my mom bought me a bike!

I haven't been able to ride it yet, but I will soon. I love it. It is designed for women. The handles are made especially for women and the bar which is usually straight across is curved down quite low. So I could even wear a skirt while riding it; I don't know that I will, but I could :). I love the color. It is a bright blue; very pretty. I'm excited to become acquainted with my bike this summer so I'll be ready to ride it every day in the fall!

Comments

I love the color! What a fun investment!
Ah! What a nice bike! I need a new one, since mine was stolen last summer! Hopefully we can find a decent one, and this time I'll keep it locked all the time!
Sara said…
Looks awesome! Bikes are so wonderful! Sean started riding his bike to work. They are doing road construction on Hitt road and they have the whole road blocked off. That is the road Sean would use to drive to work. Now if he wants to drive to work it would take 15-20 minutes when it used to take 5. Anyway... Sean says he will still ride his bike even after the road is finished.

Anyway... I really need to be out on my bike more!
Kim said…
I want a bike so bad!!!
It would be so much un for us to take the whole family on a bike ride!!!
Have you used it much yet???

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home