Oliver

My Favorite Things #1/365

So my favorite things will probably be a bit unconventional and most likely disjointed. But I love so many different things that I can't see how I could do it any other way :)


My first favorite is my fat cat Oliver. Many people do not like cats, but I can't see why. We've had this boy since August of 2006. He was the WORST kitten ever. He would scratch anyone and anything that was near him. He was not at all friendly. I don't know how we lived through that, but I am so glad we did (one helpful thing was that we got his front paws declawed). He is the best cat. He weighs about 20 pounds, never bites unless you purposely bug him first, and sleeps on my bed most every night.

I really do love this cat so he had better live forever!

Comments

It's hard to imagine that horrible kitten that Oliver was turned out to be the wonderful cat he is now!
I had no idea he was such a nasty kitten! But he is a great cat...so relaxed and easy going.

I like cats, too. So much easier than dogs! (I do love dogs, too. Well, I love our Daisy Dog)
Kim said…
Well, I am glad someone likes cats!!! Cause I DO NOT!!!
But I am glad he has you and you have him!
Cami said…
Aw! I used to hate cats but now I LOVE them and I have one and I don't know why I ever hated them!! They are SO CUTE!!!!!
Ariel said…
I completely agree with you Cami!
Sara said…
Oliver is a great cat!!! That is so sweet that he sleeps with you almost every night! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home