New Clothes on Sale

My Favorite Things #15/365

My sister Stephanie called me up the other day. She told me that Aeropostle had a corner in their store where everything was 70% off the already marked down prices. Of course, I had to get in on this great deal! I got six shirts, two pairs of jeans (not pictured; they are just regular jeans), and two great jackets. I ended up saving over $100! Pretty good deal if you ask me!

The third shirt has purple, blue, and white colored wings that are the same style as the first shirt in the second picture.The third shirt in this picture is very interesting. They put all the coloring on the inside of the shirt, but they made it mostly see-through at the places where the color was so it would show through. I really like it!

These jackets have the best hood! The hood has two thick layers to keep moisture out better and it is huge so it covers my head completely. Also, the color of the jacket starts light at the top and gets darker in color, as you can see. I really like them!

Comments

I love good deals! I am glad that you went over!
What a bunch of really cute clothes! I love finding awesome deals!
Sara said…
What a deal! I really love the wings!!! So cute! I was in desperate need of knew jeans (I always wear mine out completely!)

I was at WalMart and saw that they have a lot of clearence stuff marked off 50%. So, I got 2 pairs of jeans for $15, when their full price is $20 each. :) Makes me happy to get a good deal!
Ariel said…
I love good deals!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home