"Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go do that. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive." Harold Whitman
My Old TV
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
My Favorite Things #10/365
I love this TV. It is really old, but it runs perfect.
A little dust is all that is wrong with it!
How many people turn off the TV with the same dial that they turn up the volume with?
The old dials :) I really only use the small knob on the left though.
I love that TV! I love the look of the knobs and dials! That is totally awesome that it works still, and so well. Does it have a manufacturing date on it?
My Favorite Things #22/365 So I'm not that good at coming up with a favorite thing every day. However, by clicking on Post Options, I can change the date. So, I can make sure I do a post for every day, even if I don't exactly do it on that day :)
My Favorite Things #18/365 Next Thursday, two of my nieces, Aarynn and Lily, will be coming to stay at my house for about a month and a half. I'm very excited! We are going to have a lot of fun together. This is a great opportunity for us to bond. Both girls will be staying in my bedroom (I have three beds in there; I don't really know why, but I do). So I've been doing some cleaning. The area that needed cleaning the most was the bed I don't sleep on and is not under the bed I sleep on (I have a trundle bed). I had a lot of my stuff piled on this bed. I wish I had taken a before picture. I think the bed looks great! It is now ready to be slept in!
My Favorite Things #31/365 It's a little cluttered, but it is very comfortable! It is a great place for me to study and get things done. My area Very handy computer desk! Decently comfortable bed with portable drawers underneath Good sized closet with more portable drawers Not a great picture, but this is the view outside my window.
Comments
That's so great that it still works. How is the picture quality?