Ominous Weather

Finally I have some time to post! This week I had an essay exam for Art History 202, a four part (listening, CIQ, oral, and written) exam for French 101, and my personal narrative to extensively revise for Honors 150. Wooh. But I think I am pretty much done for the week. Huzzah! Now to my favorite...

My Favorite Things #39/365

I woke up this morning and without even looking outside, I knew it was rainy. I love how beautiful everything is when it is/has been raining. So fresh and clean.

We even got some snow on the mountains!

Comments

Emily Peterson said…
Beautiful mountains and sky!!!
I love this weather, rain makes the air smell so good and makes everything so crisp and clean!
Sara said…
I really love rain!! Especially when the weather is warm and you can play in the rain!

I agree, rain makes everything so beautiful and it just smells so good after it rains!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home