College

My Favorite Things #26/365

It's been a while since I've updated. I've just been so busy! I'm not sure if I'll have the time to get one done everyday, but I'll try.So I started college last monday at Brigham Young University. It has been very different than I expected. I came home each day completely exhausted!! I am taking 15 credits and have two classes that I go to EVERYDAY. Yikes! This past week has probably been one of the longest I've had in a really long time. Some things, like my French 101 class, really frustrated me throughout the week. But by Friday, I had adjusted into my schedule and I think I'm ready for another week! (Though I am really glad to have today off!)

First day of school pictures are harder to take when no one is around to help!

My huge backpack. It is so heavy!

Comments

Cami said…
Finally!! An update!! Woo hoo! :)

You look SO pretty!!
You are too cute Ariel!
Good luck in your college career.
I still can't believe that you are in college! I really like your backpack!
Sara said…
Congratulations Ariel! I can't believe you are in college! You look beautiful! And I also like your backpack! Love you!
Ariel said…
Thanks everyone :) I also love my backpack. Unfortunately, it is ripping at the top, so I'm not sure how much longer it is going to last.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home